Undergraduate Retreat 2018
October 12-14, 2018
Michindoh Conference Center
- The Undergraduate Retreat will begin approximately at 7:30PM on Friday (10/12). We will return to Ann Arbor at approximately 2:30PM on Sunday (10/14).
- Theme: Greater
- What To Bring: Bible, journal & pen, clothes for 3 days/2 nights including outdoor activities, sleeping bags/blankets, pillow, toiletries.
- Meals Provided: Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner; Sunday Breakfast
- Location: Michindoh Conference Center
- You must go to the pickup location you chose when you registered.
- Departure times will be between 5-5:30PM on Friday 10/12/18. You will be contacted with information regarding your departure time. Please arrive at your pickup location promptly on Friday 10/12/18.
- Departure locations are at South Quad on Monroe Street, Stockwell, and Bursley. Please check the city map for directions.
- Please do not arrange your own rides. Contact email@example.com if you have extenuating circumstances.
- If you cannot make the departure locations by the appointed time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there rides leaving after 5-5:30PM on Friday or getting back earlier than 2:30PM on Sunday?
For any special circumstances regarding transportation, please contact email@example.com.
- Can I register before the early registration deadline and pay later?
In order to receive the early registration price, you must submit payment before the early registration deadline. Otherwise you need to pay the late registration price.
- What happens if I registered already but forgot to pay?
Please register again as soon as possible. We will disregard your previous registration.
- What if I have issues with paying online?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your issue.
- Can I get a refund for the retreat?
You are able to receive a refund for the retreat on or before 10/7. However, there will be a $25 non-refundable deposit for all cancellations. We encourage you to discuss with your LIFE Group leader before you consider cancelling your registration. If you would like proceed with obtaining a refund, please email email@example.com.
- Registration Costs and Deadlines:
- Early Registration: $85
Sun 9/9 - Sun 9/30 (at 11:59PM)
- Late Registration: $99
Mon 10/1 - Sun 10/7 (at 11:59PM)
- Forms of payment accepted:
- Online (via Planning Center). Please note that there is a 2.3% + $0.30 charge for making payments online via Stripe.
- Cash/check after Sunday Celebration and ACCESS
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, 10/7. You will not be able to register after this date.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is a $25 non-refundable deposit and all cancellations after 10/7 are completely non-refundable.
- Registration price is dependent on the time of payment, NOT the time of registration. For example, if you register during early registration, but pay during late registration, you must pay the late registration price.
- Paid registration fees are not transferrable to other persons.
Register In Person
If you would like to pay in cash or check offline without an online transaction fee, DO NOT complete registration until you register in-person in the foyer after Access or Sunday Celebration.
If you would like to register online, please register here
- PLEASE NOTE: If you register via Planning Center, you will be charged an extra 2.3% + $0.30 for making payment online via Stripe.
- If you would like to avoid this payment by paying in cash or check offline, STOP NOW and register in the foyer after Access or Sunday Celebration gathering.
- If you have registered via Planning Center previously, please use the same email address, so that you don’t need to register a second time.
© 1996–2019 Harvest Mission Community Church