Undergraduate Retreat 2017
October 13-15, 2017
FaHoLo Conference Center
- The Undergraduate Retreat will begin approximately at 7:30PM on Friday (10/13). We will return to Ann Arbor at approximately 2:30PM on Sunday (10/15).
- What To Bring: Bible, journal & pen, clothes for 3 days/2 nights including outdoor activities, sleeping bags/blankets, pillow, toiletries.
- Meals Provided: Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner; Sunday Breakfast
- Location: FaHoLo Retreat Center
- For For general, costs, or registration questions before the retreat: email@example.com
- For questions concerning rides and transportation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must go to the pickup location you chose when you registered.
- Arrive at your pickup location no later than 5:00 PM on Friday 10/13.
- Departure locations are at the Cube, Stockwell, and Bursley. Please check the city map for directions.
- Please do not arrange your own rides. Contact email@example.com if you have extenuating circumstances.
- If you cannot make the departure locations by the appointed time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a partial registration option?
No, unfortunately we cannot offer partial registrations at this retreat.
- Are there rides leaving after 5PM on Friday or getting back earlier than 2:30PM on Sunday?
For any special circumstances regarding transportation, please contact email@example.com.
- Can I register before the early registration deadline and pay later?
In order to receive the early registration price, you must submit payment before the early registration deadline. Otherwise you need to pay the late registration price.
- What happens if I registered already but forgot to pay?
Please register again as soon as possible. We will disregard your previous registration.
- What if I have issues with paying online?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your issue.
- Can I get a refund for the retreat?
You are able to receive a refund for the retreat on or before 10/9. However, there will be a $25 non-refundable deposit for all cancellations. We encourage you to discuss with your LIFE Group leader before you consider cancelling your registration. If you would like proceed with obtaining a refund, please email email@example.com.
- Registration Costs and Deadlines:
- Early Registration: $79
Sun 9/10 - Mon 10/2 (at 11:59PM)
- Regular Registration: $99
Tues 10/3 - Mon 10/9 (at 11:59PM)
- Forms of payment accepted:
- Online (via Planning Center). Please note that there is a 2.3% + $0.30 charge for making payments online via Stripe.
- Cash/check after Sunday Celebration and ACCESS
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Monday, Oct 9, 2016. You will not be able to register after this date.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleaset note that there is a $25 non-refundable deposit and all cancellations after Oct 9, 2016 are completely non-refundable.
- Paid registration fees are not transferrable to other persons.
Register In Person
If you would like to pay in cash or check offline without an online transaction fee, DO NOT complete registration until you register in-person in the foyer after Access or Sunday Celebration.
If you would like to register online, please register here
- PLEASE NOTE: If you register via Planning Center, you will be charged an extra 2.3% + $0.30 charge for making payment online via Stripe.
- If you would like to avoid this payment by paying in cash or check offline, STOP NOW and register in the foyer after Access or Sunday Celebration gathering.
- If you have registered via Planning Center previously, please use the same email address, so that you don’t need to register a second time.
© 1996–2018 Harvest Mission Community Church