Congregational Retreat 2018
- The retreat will start Friday (Jan 12, 2018) at approximately 7:30PM, and go through Sunday (Jan 14, 2018). We will end at 12PM, and return to Ann Arbor by approximately 2PM
- The retreat will be at FaHoLo Conference Center in Grass Lake, MI.
- What To Bring: Bible, journal & pen, clothes for 3 days/2 nights, pillow, towel, toiletries. Please bring a sleeping bag as well.
- Please also bring your tithes and offerings for Sunday Celebration at the retreat.
- Meals Provided: Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; Sunday Breakfast
- Early registration (Sun 12/3 - Sun 12/24 11:59PM): Students $79 / Non-students $89
- Regular registration (Mon 12/25 - Sun 1/7 11:59PM): Students $89 / Non-students $99
- Pricing for children / teens (please note prices stay consistent throughout early and regular registration):
- Teens (ages 13-18): $59
- Children (ages 4-12): $30
- Infants / Toddlers (ages 0-3): Free
- There is an administrative fee of 2.3% + $0.30 to Stripe for all online credit card payments. To avoid this service fee, cash or check (made out to HMCC) can be submitted after Sunday Celebration and Access between now and Jan 7, 2018.
- There is a $25 non-refundable deposit for all cancellations prior to Jan 7, 2018. If you will not be able to attend the retreat and would like to receive a refund, please contact email@example.com.
- All cancellations after Jan 7, 2018 are completely non-refundable.
- Paid registrations are not transferable to other persons.
- Registration price is dependent on the time of payment, NOT the time of registration. For example, if you register during early registration, but pay during late registration, you must pay the late registration price.
- If you are in need of financial assistance to help cover registration costs, please talk to your LIFE Group leaders. We would be more than happy to work with you.
- If you are part of our Undergraduate ministry:
- You must go to the pickup location you chose when you registered.
- Arrive at your pickup location no later than 5:00PM on Friday, Jan 12, 2018.
- Departure locations are the Cube (Union), Stockwell, and Bursley. Please check the City Map for directions.
- Please do not arrange your own rides. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have extenuating circumstances, or if you cannot make it to your pickup location in time.
- If you are part of our Focus / Impact ministry: If you have volunteered to help with rides, you will be contacted separately. Otherwise, rides will be organized within your LIFE group.
- If you are part of our Covenant ministry:
If you would like to pay in cash or check without an online transaction fee, DO NOT complete registration until you register in-person in the foyer after Access or Sunday Celebration.
© 1996–2017 Harvest Mission Community Church